- Pregnant women up until 28th week of pregnancy do not require
a doctor’s certificate of fitness to fly.
- Pregnant women who are at the stage of pregnancy between 28th
and 35th week is mandatory required to have a medical fitness certificate
issued by a Gynecologist or an authorized doctor.
- Pregnant women who are in their advance stage of pregnancy
exceeding 35 weeks will be prohibited from flying even in case they are in
possession of a doctor’s fitness certificate.
- Pregnant women exceeding 28th week of pregnancy should mandatory have Medical fitness certificate and the certificate should have
been issued seven days or less prior to date of flight.
- The fitness certificate should contain the issuing doctor’s
full name,Qualification, designation, signature, stamp and contact details.
- The fitness certificate should be issued in English or Arabic
and addressed to Felix Airways.
Minimum age for flying alone: Felix
Airways allows children between the ages of 7-12 years to travel alone
as Unaccompanied Minors.
The Unaccompanied minors form is to be duly filled and signed
by their parents or legal guardians. The form is available in two parts. Children
below the age of 7 years are not permitted to fly alone and they should be
accompanied by an adult.
To avail Felix Airways Unaccompanied Minor service the
following procedures should be strictly followed:
- The adult making the booking should communicate directly to
the Felix Airways reservations team during booking.
- The Unaccompanied booking and ticket issuance should be done
at least five days prior to the actual date of departure.
- The parent or adult guardian must complete and sign
the Declaration of Indemnity form that will be provided by Felix
- The Unaccompanied Minor service form consists of two parts.
- The First Part of the form should be duly filled by the
parent or adult guardian and the same should be submitted immediately at Felix
Airways office or Felix Airways General Sales Agent office or Felix Airways
Station office whichever is available in the territory of the issuance of
- The second part should be presented by their parent or adult
guardian at airport Felix Airways check-in counter.
- All minors should be accompanied until check-in by the parent
or adult guardian. Unaccompanied Minors will not be accepted at Felix Airways
check-in counter if they are not accompanied to the
check-in counter by their parent or adult guardian.